Ask anyone what their favourite thing about Christmas is, and you will inevitably find one answer – and that’s the food! Arguably the best thing about this time of year, everyone has their own special Christmas traditions surrounding food. If you’re looking for inspiration for how to make your Christmas dinner or party extra special,
Colief Baby Massage Oil
Colief Baby Massage Oil contains 100% natural
ingredients and has excellent moisturising and skin care properties for babies.
This nourishing oil contains Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender Oil, Jojoba and Vitamin
E and absorbs quickly to help soften dry skin. It can be gently massaged into
your baby’s skin to moisturise, soothe and calm your baby. Suitable from three months (from full term
date), Colief Baby Massage Oil contains no additives, artificial fragrances,
preservatives or dyes – perfect for your baby’s soft delicate skin.
Baby massage can be hugely beneficial for baby, improving baby’s sleep, reducing stress behaviours, improving motor skills development and helping with bonding between family members. For babies suffering with colic or trapped wind, baby massage is proven to be of great value too. Colief Baby Massage Oil is the perfect product to introduce into baby’s daily bathing and bedtime routine.
Colief Baby Massage Oil can simply be massaged into the skin and absorbs quickly helping soften dry skin. Made with nourishing ingredients, Colief’s Baby Massage Oil helps moisturise your baby’s skin and has a warming and relaxing effect through gentle massage.
Keeping It Natural
Sweet Almond Oil – a naturally occurring seed oil with a long history of use as a skin moisturiser
Borage – rich in natural occurring fatty acids that help soothe babies skin
How to use Baby Massage Oil
- Pour a little oil into your hands or directly onto your baby’s skin.
- Gently massage the oil into your baby’s skin for a soothing, relaxing massage.
Become Part Of Our Community
Head on over to our Facebook page; you’ll find lots of beautiful baby photos and heartwarming stories shared by the mums and dads of our community. We also have lots of exciting competitions and giveaways for you to get involved in!
Read Our Blog
Whilst Christmas season is near, and everyone is well prepped to celebrate this festive season, unfortunately our plans can sometimes be dampened by the inevitable winter cold. However, this doesn’t mean we have to lose sleep over it. Colief’s Breathe Easy range, there are plenty of options to offer soothing solutions for easy breathing for
Season’s greetings from us here at Colief HQ! We know this time of year is expensive, regardless of a cost-of-living crisis or not. Thinking about spending money on Christmas presents might feel particularly daunting this year. We’ve pulled together a list of gorgeous Christmas presents you and your family can make at home this Christmas,
1. Houghton, LA. Vieth, R. (2006) The case against vitamin D2 as a vitamin supplement. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17023693.
2. Infant and Toddler Forum (2014) Preventing Vitamin D Deficiency in Toddlers https://www.infantandtoddlerforum.org/media/upload/pdf-downloads/4.7_Preventing_Vitamin_D_ Deficiency_in_Toddlers.pdf.
3. Public Health England and Food Standards Agency (2014) National Diet and Nutrition Survey: results from Years 1 to 4 (combined) of the rolling programme for 2008 and 2009 to 2011 and 2012 https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/national-diet- and-nutrition-survey-results-from-years-1-to-4-combined-of-the-rollingprogramme- for-2008-and-2009-to-2011-and-2012.
4. Public Health England (2016) PHE publishes new advice on vitamin D. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/phe-publishes-new-advice-on-vitamin-d
5. NHS (2017) Vitamin D. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vitamins-minerals/Pages/Vitamin-D.aspxtings.