Ask anyone what their favourite thing about Christmas is, and you will inevitably find one answer – and that’s the food! Arguably the best thing about this time of year, everyone has their own special Christmas traditions surrounding food. If you’re looking for inspiration for how to make your Christmas dinner or party extra special,
Colief Baby Scalp Oil
Containing Rosehip Oil, Chamomile and Vitamin E, Colief Baby Scalp Oil is formulated, to gently moisturise and soothe your baby’s skin and scalp. Babies are celebrated for their super soft skin, but they can commonly develop dry or flaky scalps, particularly in the first year.
Colief Baby Scalp Oil is formulated, with naturally derived ingredients including Rosehip oil and chamomile, to gently moisturise and soothe your baby’s skin and scalp. Simply massage the oil into the baby’s skin or scalp and this hydrating blend is quickly absorbed, helping to soften and clear flakes or scaly skin. Made with nourishing plant-based ingredients that are gentle enough to use from birth, Colief Baby Scalp Oil helps protect the condition of your baby’s skin.
Made Of Goodness
Rosehip Oil – A light moisturiser containing essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, which is thought to help hydrate to the skin
Chamomile – Renowned for its calming properties, chamomile is thought to help soothe the skin
Vitamin E – A natural antioxidant, thought to help soothe and protect the skin
How to use Colief Baby Scalp Oil
Pour a little oil into your hands or directly onto your baby’s scalp.
Gently massage the oil into the scalp to moisturise dry flaky skin.
You could also try using a soft brush on the scalp to help remove flaky skin.
Become Part Of Our Community
Head on over to our Facebook page; you’ll find lots of beautiful baby photos and heartwarming stories shared by the mums and dads of our community. We also have lots of exciting competitions and giveaways for you to get involved in!
Read Our Blog
Whilst Christmas season is near, and everyone is well prepped to celebrate this festive season, unfortunately our plans can sometimes be dampened by the inevitable winter cold. However, this doesn’t mean we have to lose sleep over it. Colief’s Breathe Easy range, there are plenty of options to offer soothing solutions for easy breathing for
Season’s greetings from us here at Colief HQ! We know this time of year is expensive, regardless of a cost-of-living crisis or not. Thinking about spending money on Christmas presents might feel particularly daunting this year. We’ve pulled together a list of gorgeous Christmas presents you and your family can make at home this Christmas,
1. Houghton, LA. Vieth, R. (2006) The case against vitamin D2 as a vitamin supplement. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17023693.
2. Infant and Toddler Forum (2014) Preventing Vitamin D Deficiency in Toddlers https://www.infantandtoddlerforum.org/media/upload/pdf-downloads/4.7_Preventing_Vitamin_D_ Deficiency_in_Toddlers.pdf.
3. Public Health England and Food Standards Agency (2014) National Diet and Nutrition Survey: results from Years 1 to 4 (combined) of the rolling programme for 2008 and 2009 to 2011 and 2012 https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/national-diet- and-nutrition-survey-results-from-years-1-to-4-combined-of-the-rollingprogramme- for-2008-and-2009-to-2011-and-2012.
4. Public Health England (2016) PHE publishes new advice on vitamin D. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/phe-publishes-new-advice-on-vitamin-d
5. NHS (2017) Vitamin D. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vitamins-minerals/Pages/Vitamin-D.aspxtings.